Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech platform connecting SMEs to funding solutions and financial savings, taking the pain out of financing for SMEs. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages SME’s core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and uncover the best funding and saving options for them.
We’re thrilled to be growing our team across our London and Dublin offices, and investing in taking our platform to new heights by making it accessible and available to all SMEs across UK, Ireland and beyond.
We’re expanding our London-based marketing team and seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to develop and deliver a plan to drive awareness and demand generation activities within our Partner and Customer Community networks.
Our Partner network consists of professional membership organisations, accelerator/growth hubs, banks, providers, and large accountancy firms and groups who each have their own network of SMEs, and therefore require specific and sometimes bespoke marketing efforts. Our own Community consists of the CEOs and founders of our customers.
This will be a role that will involve you working closely with our partners to ultimately drive revenue to our business via their own networks. This will be achieved by ensuring they have all the content and tools they need to make this happen – and also ensuring the campaign execution is there to enable it.
You will be responsible for delivering a strategy which builds growth within our existing partner network through demand generation, co-marketing campaigns and proposition development. You’ll be responsible for effective marketing programmes including managing the regular delivery of content, webinars, workshops, events, training/education of partners’ communities, as well as budget management and ROI tracking and evaluation. You will take control of planning and executing fully integrated campaigns to drive overall demand of the Swoop platform.
Desired Skills & Experience
Ideally, you will have had solid exposure in a similar Partner Marketing or Alliance type role, and FinTech or financial services exposure would be ideal. Experience working on co-marketing campaigns would also be a big advantage.
- You are an experienced marketer, ideally in financial services with three or more years of experience in a B2B marketing role.
- You have a proven track record of driving growth through partnerships.
- You will enjoy working in a small, start-up culture with a “sleeves-rolled up” approach to getting involved in all areas of the business and brand building.
- Excellent copy-writing ability with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have experience in building brand identity and driving sales through digital channels, and also face to face and direct marketing initiatives
- You have a customer-focused mindset, ensuring the delivery of quality output on time and to budget.
- A self-starter, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Creative, but commercially-minded.
- You have a mix of creative and analytical skills – able to develop new innovative marketing activities with strong quantitative analytical skills to review and act on the results
- You are able to work across multiple teams both internally and externally.
Although this role would ideally suit someone with B2B experience in a Fintech company, our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Why Join Swoop?
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with other excellent, like-minded experts
- Enjoy a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible
So, if you you’re hungry to succeed within one of the most admired and respected new FinTech businesses of today, we want to hear about it. Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.