Swoop is a one-stop shop for businesses seeking finance. Our user-friendly tech platform simplifies and speeds up access to loans, grants and equity funding across Ireland and the UK. We integrate with multiple data sources to help our customers build their business profile quickly and be instantly matched to funding. Our customers also have their own financial dashboard to keep up to date on their financial and liquidity metrics and we alert them when they become eligible for new funds or savings. Once we match to the right funding or saving we manage the application process so that our customers can focus on building their business. Customers range from start-up business to larger corporates requiring capital.
With Swoop, we want to help businesses demystify this problem by showing them the broad funding landscape that currently exists across the UK & Ireland. Through a combination of our funding experience, our matching technology and our 1000+ providers, we can assess their needs quickly and match them to the right funding solution. We want our messaging to celebrate this and we want to uncover and hero the SMEs and business owners making great strides from growing their businesses. Swoop values people who strive to change things. We want to make thousands of entrepreneurs lives better through our platform. Swoop is a community, so our content should look to engage people to talk, share and ask questions
We’re looking for a vibrant new team member to come join us at Swoop and look after the ever-growing Swoop community. The Swoop Content Creator will gain valuable skills and experience in developing content for our online platform and social media channels and building an audience through content and community Management. The Swoop Content Creator will develop their already sound content creation skills, from pitching original and stimulating content to developing human interest angles tailored to the growing SME community.
They will have the opportunity to create, promote and track content for a wide range of audiences, gain insights into what makes compelling content, acquire the skills to optimise everything they write for the web, and learn how to shape content in response to a growing community’s needs and wants.
The role offers the right candidate an incredible opportunity to continue building the Swoop platform and audience whilst steering its content strategy. You’ll also gain great access into a growing start-up business and see all the challenges and opportunities that it brings.
- Writing, editing and publishing web pages on Swoop
- Optimising content for search engines and tagged in line with Swoop’s metadata framework to drive content personalisation.
- Researching and proposing story ideas suitable for the Swoop community
- Interviewing business owners to create inspiring case study articles and profile features.
- Identifying and cultivating new content partnerships
- Curating and adapting partner content for the Swoop community
- Producing multimedia features, such as videos and photo galleries.
We are looking for someone who..
- Will thrive in fluid, fast-moving work environments – you are independent, proactive and feel comfortable executing
- Is a natural relationship builder and enjoy connecting with people and growing our network
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both in presentation and written
- Are detail-orientated but have a “get it done” mentality
- Enjoy working with small, distributed teams
- Is a digital native and feel incredibly comfortable working with online systems/tools
- An ambitious candidate who wants to see their career and the Swoop platform go in a skyward direction
- Can shoot and edit and comfortable across the Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent package
Bonus Points if you:
- Have experiences being involved in events from start-to-finish
- Have experience in using a CMS
- Have experience with social media management tools
- Have a love of online businesses
We are always testing new channels, campaigns and partners so you’ll be in the centre of helping us to conquer these audiences.
Why join Swoop?
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up;
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment;
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts;
- Within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture;
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject header.