Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech platform connecting SMEs to funding solutions and financial savings, taking the pain out of financing for SMEs. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages SME’s core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and uncover the best funding and saving options for them.
We’re thrilled to be growing our team across our London and Dublin offices, and investing in taking our platform to new heights by making it accessible and available to all SMEs across UK, Ireland and beyond.
We’re expanding our London-based marketing team and seeking an experienced and dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to drive web, social and digital channels as part of the full marketing mix.
We’re seeking somebody who is passionate about customer acquisition, funnel conversion, customer activation and retention. We require skills whereby digital and social marketing are second nature and making data-driven content and campaign decisions are what drives you.
The role will entail generating qualified traffic via paid/organic search marketing, social media, SEO, affiliates, email, and display with the ultimate goal of driving qualified conversions.
Working within the marketing team, you will collaborate closely with the product, design, data and sales teams to conceive, manage, analyse, and optimise campaigns that drive customer growth and funnel improvements.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Drive customer acquisition through a diverse range of digital channels – maintaining and constantly optimising for maximum impact
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and execute experiments throughout the ‘acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, referral’ funnel – identifying insights and key opportunities for improvement
- Generate broad awareness and drive targeted traffic through extensive social media activity and campaigning
- Grow organic traffic generation through effective SEO strategies
- Oversee and constantly optimise paid-for traffic generation
- Work with the partnership team to optimise affiliate/referral traffic
- Curate digital sales, social, and marketing collateral, maintaining brand consistency and alignment with wider activity
- Work with wider marketing team to interpret broader mission-led PR and brand campaigns into online opportunities
- Research and advise on external technology-driven marketing initiatives focusing on customer acquisition
- Optimise web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams and external agencies to evaluate and optimise our growth strategy and ultimate performance
- Manage budgets and report on digital campaign ROI and CAC.
- In an ideal world, you are an experienced digital marketer, ideally in financial services with three or more years of experience in a B2B marketing role.
- Proven experience in growth or acquisition marketing, with a track record of planning and executing customer acquisition strategies across the entire marketing mix of owned, earned, and paid channels.
- Well-versed in all digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, content marketing, display, etc.
- You will have experience in building brand identity through LinkedIn, Twitter, Website CMS and CRM.
- Experience designing and executing on A/B and multivariate user tests.
- In-depth experience working with digital analytics tools
- You have a mix of creative and analytical skills – able to develop new innovative marketing activities with strong quantitative analytical skills to review and act on the results
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- You will enjoy working in a small, start-up culture with a “sleeves-rolled up” approach to getting involved in all areas of the business
- You are able to work across multiple teams both internally and externally.
- A self-starter, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Why Join Swoop?
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with other excellent, like-minded experts
- Enjoy a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible
So, if you’re hungry to succeed within one of the most admired and respected new FinTech businesses of today, we want to hear about it. Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.