Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech platform connecting SMEs to funding solutions and financial savings, taking the pain out of financing for SMEs. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages SME’s core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and uncover the best funding and saving options for them.
We’re thrilled to be growing our team across our London and Dublin offices, and investing in taking our platform to new heights by making it accessible and available to all SMEs across UK, Ireland and beyond.
- Finding, adding to our platform, and maintaining relationships with Equity funding participants. These participants will include VC’s/Venture Capital, EIS/SEIS funds, Family Offices, Angels, HNW’s
- Build excellent relationships with early-stage companies/SME’s who come to the Swoop platform to find funding, helping them navigate this funding environment, and connecting them with Equity funding
- Developing and closing opportunities, including closing some of our existing pipeline opportunities
- Hitting Equity sales targets, plus Cross-selling our Debt, Grant, Savings verticals to SME’s and early-stage companies where applicable
- Be visible in the market, attending industry events, demo days, relevant talks & conferences
- Promote the platform to SME’s
- Map and onboard new players to increase coverage
- First specialist equity sales hire. Chance to get in early & join rapidly growing team
- Hungry to make money/Commission
- Strong sales manner with prev experience in a targeted sales environment? History of achieving targets
- Ambitious, very career-driven
- Positive energy, confident & enthusiastic
- Genuine interest & knowledge of in early-stage startups and SME’s
- Credible in front of clients
- Learn from joining an experienced team
Good to have:
- Network in the Equity Funding community: (VC’s/Venture Capital, EIS/SEIS funds, Family Offices, Angels, HNW’s)
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- All the latest tech you need
- Pension plan
- A lovely, spacious, natural light-filled office in Fitzrovia
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have ownership of your work and enjoy the impact you create
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts
- Work within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible.
So, if you’re hungry to succeed within one of the most admired and respected new FinTech businesses of today, we want to hear about it. Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.