Swoop is a FinTech platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to funding solutions and financial savings. Swoop takes the pain out of financing for SMEs. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages SMEs core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and uncover the best funding and saving options for them.
Swoop wants to take the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. So, a core element to the Swoop platform is to ensure a smooth interface for both business owners and financial advisors to search, discover and apply for financing for their business or on behalf of their business. Our SMEs are time-poor, so we need to design systems and journeys that seem effortless and intuitive so that our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Growth Manager who is passionate about customer acquisition, funnel conversion, customer activation and retention. You will collaborate with the product, design, data, sales and marketing teams to conceive, manage, analyse, and optimize campaigns and/or products that drive customer growth and funnel improvements. If you enjoy puzzles, experimentation, and have a “growth hacker” mindset, then come join our Swoop Team.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Drive customer acquisition through a diverse range of digital channels
- Create technology-oriented, disruptive marketing programs that focus on customer acquisition for our starter product
- Generate data-driven hypotheses and execute experiments across the AARRR funnel (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, referral) to identify insights and key opportunities for improvement
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to develop Produce Pay’s Starter product and any new growth initiatives
- Setup and use web analytics and business intelligence tools to better understand our customers and exploit those insights in marketing campaigns
- Manage performance metrics and budgets to intelligently scale acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate with internal teams/vendors to evaluate and optimize our growth strategy and performance
- Proven experience in growth or acquisition marketing, with a track record of planning and executing customer acquisition strategies across the entire marketing mix of owned, earned, and paid channels.
- Well-versed in all digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, content marketing, display, etc.
- Experience acquiring consumers in highly targeted segments and specialized industry verticals
- Experience designing and executing on A/B and multivariate user tests.
- In-depth experience working with analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Fluent in using data analytics and statistics to draw conclusions and justify decisions.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to collaborate and build consensus across a diverse range of stakeholders
- Passion for entrepreneurship, growing businesses, creative, out of the box ideas, and creating badass marketing strategies and campaigns
- SQL experience and knowledge
- Experience in Project Management, SCRUM, and scaling manual processes through managing crowd-sourcing / freelancer teams
Why Join Swoop?
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up;
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment;
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts;
- Within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture;
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.