Swoop is a FinTech platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to finding solutions and financial savings. Swoop takes the pain out of financing for SMEs. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages SMEs core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and uncover the best funding and saving options for them.
Swoop wants to take the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. So, a core element to the Swoop platform is to ensure a smooth interface for both business owners and financial advisors to search, discover and apply for financing for their business or on behalf of their business. Our SMEs are time-poor, so we need to design systems and journeys that seem effortless and intuitive so that our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
At Swoop, we’re not trying to build every piece of functionality under the sun, so we want to work with developers who have an open mind when it comes to integrating with APIs that will supercharge our platform and allow us to focus on building out the key components of our product offering.
Swoop is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
You’ll get challenging problems to work on – complex matching algorithms, transaction processing, scalable APIs and services – and flexibility to choose the best tools for the job. We have loads of exciting features in the pipeline and are looking for somebody to help make them a reality.
The ideal candidate will have the following skillset:
- 3+ years of professional working experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET C
- MS SQL and MongoDB
- Experienced in REST API and in particular .NET WebAPI
- Work with Swagger
- Understanding and experience in using OAuth2.0 or OpenID
- Design patterns
- Solid understanding of SDLC and development processes
- Self-motivated with proven ability to work well as part of the development team.
- Ability and wish to work as a part of a distributed international team
- RabbitMQ and MassTransit
- Architectural patterns and in particular Microservice Architecture
- Docker, TeamCity, Octopus
Why join Swoop?
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up;
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment;
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts;
- Within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture;
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject header.