Swoop is a one-stop shop for businesses seeking finance. Our user-friendly tech platform simplifies and speeds up access to loans, grants and equity funding across Ireland and the UK. We integrate with multiple data sources to help our customers build their business profile quickly and be instantly matched to funding. Our customers also have their own financial dashboard to keep up to date on their financial and liquidity metrics and we alert them when they become eligible for new funds or savings. Once we match to the right funding or saving we manage the application process so that our customers can focus on building their business. Customers range from start-up business to larger corporates requiring capital.
With Swoop, we want to help businesses demystify this problem by showing them the broad funding landscape that currently exists across the UK & Ireland. Through a combination of our funding experience, our matching technology and our 1000+ providers, we can assess their needs quickly and match them to the right funding solution. We want our messaging to celebrate this and we want to uncover and hero the SMEs and business owners making great strides from growing their businesses. Swoop values people who strive to change things. We want to make thousands of entrepreneurs lives better through our platform. Swoop is a community, so our content should look to engage people to talk, share and ask questions
Are you an experienced Program Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great work environment while working on exciting projects?
If you are ambitious, multitasking go-getter able to thrive in the fast-paced environment and inspire our team members to keep them focused and running smoothly, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an excellent Project Manager to take the lead of our projects and provide day-to-day oversight of administrative and operational functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Monitor project budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Handle the project related financial administration
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with relevant project information
- Communicate with team members to ensure maximum efficiency
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Create presentations, summaries and helping materials to ensure better communication and company-wide understanding of the program
Requirements and Qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Program Manager
- BA/MA in business administration or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Hands on experience in budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details
- Proactive problem solver
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to careers@swoopfunding with the job title in the subject header.