Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech platform connecting SMEs to funding solutions and financial savings, taking the pain out of financing for SMEs. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages SME’s core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and uncover the best funding and saving options for them.
We’re thrilled to be growing our team across our London and Dublin offices, and investing in taking our platform to new heights by making it accessible and available to all SMEs across UK, Ireland and beyond.
Account Managers (AMs) are responsible for building excellent relationships with customers (people who require finance for their business), suppliers (organisations that supply the item a customer needs to grow their business) and lenders (organisations that provide finance, in a variety of products to customers).
Sales are responsible for delivering new business and upselling on existing accounts. Sales must take ownership of the entire sales process; from prospecting through to negotiating and closing.
We’re on the lookout for someone who is first and foremost passionate about small businesses and loves seeing them grow and succeed. We’re looking for someone to make their mark on the UK SME funding landscape through driving significant deal flow through Swoop’s funding and savings platform.
You’ll have a passion for sales, an eye for a deal and a delight for data.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Generate sales
- Generate leads through research and prospecting
- Respond to inbound enquiries
- Build, maintain and refine SalesForce to support client, supplier and lender relationships
- Provide accurate statistics on performance
- Complete administrative paperwork to support the client, supplier and lender
- Maintain currency with all relevant regulatory and compliance requirements
- Maintain skills through active participation with training and coaching sessions
- Ideally has some sort of sales exposure
- Problem Solver
- Interpret Data and Information
- Strong Communication Skills
- Tech Literate e.g. Microsoft Office 365, GSuite Products e.g. Gmail, Google Docs etc CRM Software
- Basic numeracy skills, particularly working out percentages
- Ambitious and hungry to learn and earn money
- Open minded to learning and a self improver
- Positive Mindset
- Understanding of the SME lending industry and the wider funding landscape across equity and grants
- Understanding of SME financial products such as FX, banking and insurance
SwoopFunding.com launched in May 2018 and is now live across the UK & Ireland offering SMEs and SME Advisor a broad range of funding and savings solutions including loads, equity, grants, banking, insurance, FX, utilities, deposits and broadband.
Since launching Swoop has grown its team and volumes significantly and has recently won NESTA’s open banking challenge for its open banking technology and was a recipient of the BCR’s Capability & Innovation Fund to improve the SME banking landscape in the UK.
Swoop has over a 1000 funding and savings providers on its platform including HSBC, RBS, Barclays, IWOCA, Growth Street, Funding Circle, TransferWise, Hiscox, Lloyds amongst others.
Swoop will give this candidate the ability to cross-sell some of the UK’s most well known funding and savings products to our SME audience.
Swoop can offer both a competitive salary and commission structure for the Sales Account Manager position that rewards growing volumes, personal performance and team performance.
Why Join Swoop?
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with other excellent, like-minded experts
- Enjoy a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible
So, if you’re hungry to succeed within one of the most admired and respected new FinTech businesses of today, we want to hear about it. Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject header.