Swoop is a one-stop shop for businesses seeking finance. Our user-friendly tech platform simplifies and speeds up access to loans, grants and equity funding across Ireland and the UK. We integrate with multiple data sources to help our customers build their business profile quickly and be instantly matched to funding. Our customers also have their own financial dashboard to keep up to date on their financial and liquidity metrics and we alert them when they become eligible for new funds or savings. Once we match to the right funding or saving we manage the application process so that our customers can focus on building their business. Customers range from start-up business to larger corporates requiring capital.
Swoop wants to take the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. So, a core element to the Swoop platform is to ensure a smooth interface for both business owners and financial advisors to search, discover and apply for financing for their business or on behalf of their business. Our SMEs are time poor, so we need to design systems and journeys that seem effortless and intuitive, so that are our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
- Relevant University level education
- 1 – 2 years digital product experience
- Excellent English
- A history of self-initiated projects
- Naturally collaborative
- A love of process
- Your own ideas and dreams of banking in the future
- Excellent communication skills to clearly articulate design decisions
- Experience working closely with engineers and within software cultures
- Experience working in an agile / design sprint approach
- The ability to take ownership of the design process
- Strong design skills across web platforms, iOS and Android
- Oversee design projects from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces including illustrations and infographics
- Deliver beautiful interfaces and solve difficult design problems
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Plan and implement new designs
- Craft printed materials like welcome packs and presentations
- Produce prototypes
- Create intuitive user interfaces across web, tablet and mobile technology
- Test new ideas before implementation
- Deliver the best online user experience
Why join Swoop?
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up;
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment;
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts;
- Within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture;
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible.
Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.