Swoop is a marketplace platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to funding solutions and financial savings. Swoop takes the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages an SMEs core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and discover the best funding and saving options for them.
We design systems and journeys that are effortless and intuitive, so that our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
Some links to find out more about Swoop:
Swoop engineers get challenging problems to work on from day one. These include complex recommendation algorithms, transaction processing, creating scalable APIs to building new data services. We work with data and want to provide SMEs the best decisions and recommendations based on their profiles and specific details. You will make our processes data driven using the latest technologies and innovation in data processing, machine learning and AI.
We are flexible and choose the best tools for the job. We have loads of exciting features in the pipeline and are looking for ambitious engineers to build the best marketplace platform in finance.
A bit about you:
- You have 3+ years experience in backend development and keen to learn new tech
- You have 3+ years experience in data analytics / machine learning development
- You’re passionate about user experience – empathy with customers drives your decisions
- You have good system design skills
- You have hands-on experience with C# and/or .Net
- You hold yourself to high coding standards (TDD, Clean Code)
- You consider automated tests a must
- You have hands-on experience with SQL, PostgreSQL and no-SQL datastores
- You have hands-on experience with messaging and event driven infrastructure
- You understand and have experience using cloud infrastructure
- You are self-motivated and able to work well as part of a distributed engineering team.
- You already have the right to work in the UK and/or Ireland
- You have strong system design skills and experience building products with scale and performance in mind
- You have working experience with natural language processing techniques
- You have working experience with building recommender systems
- You have working experience with building complex data sourcing systems and reconciliation engines
- Experience with Azure, particularly BigQuery and Machine learning infrastructure and services
- Experience with GraphQL, gRPC
- Experience with reporting tools and BI systems (Tableau, Data Studio, …)
- Tools: Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Airflow, ReTool
- Financial services and/or Open banking API experience
- Knowledge of SME funding options (loans, equity, grants)
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- All the latest tech you need
- Pension plan
- Yoga Classes
- Fitness Classes
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Fitzrovia or Dublin or Birmingham
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have ownership of your work and enjoy the impact you create
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts
- Work within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible and Remote working available.
Apply now with LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2193844576/?refId=5677308971603119142383&trackingId=r8WyN%2FPBmP7Pv7iUYi%2BS4w%3D%3D&trk=d_flagship3_company
We work with world class partners to help us support businesses with finance