Swoop is an exciting, fast-growing FinTech platform connecting SMEs to funding solutions and financial savings – taking the stress out of financing for SMEs. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages SME’s core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and uncover the best funding and saving options for them.
We’re thrilled to be growing our team across our UK, Ireland and now our Australian offices – and investing in taking our platform to new heights. This role will ideally be based in the Midlands, reporting into the UK-based Head of Funder Marketplace.
We’re expanding our Funding team and seeking an Operations Manager to develop and support the debt function within Swoop.
This will be a role that will involve working with Swoop Funder Managers and our panel of lenders to drive successful applications principally in the Secured and Structured segment.
You will take on a number of aspects of debt funder relationship management, as well as helping to build out appropriate processes and reporting to support the Sales/Customer Success Team and our product specialists.
Desired Skills & Experience
Ideally you will have;
- had experience in working with credit applications, and/or Lenders in the Property Finance, Asset Finance and/or Invoice Finance sectors;
- had at least two years experience in FinTech, or financial services; and
- strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- You have strong interpersonal skills.
- You will enjoy working in a small, start-up culture with a “sleeves-rolled up” approach to getting involved in all areas of the business and brand building.
- Excellent critical analysis ability and business acumen.
- You have experience using Salesforce or a similar CRM system.
- You have a customer-focused mindset, ensuring the delivery of quality output on time.
- A self-starter, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Creative, but commercially-minded.
- You have a mix of creative and analytical skills – able to develop new innovative commercial activities using strong analytical skills, then able to review and act on the results of these initiatives.
- You can work across multiple teams both internally, externally and internationally.
Although this role would ideally suit someone with experience in a Fintech company or financial services, our team come from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please apply.
Why Join Swoop?
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with other excellent, like-minded experts
- Enjoy a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible
So, if you’re hungry to succeed within one of the most admired and respected new FinTech businesses of today, we want to hear about it. Interested applicants can send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject header.
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Free Yoga and Fitness Classes
- Free subscription to Calm or Headspace
- Discounts and rewards at over 30,000 brands
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Up to 15% off 80+ high street retailers
- Pension plan
We work with world class partners to help us support businesses with finance