Swoop is a marketplace platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to funding solutions and financial savings. Swoop takes the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages an SMEs core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and discover the best funding and saving options for them.
We design systems and journeys that are effortless and intuitive, so that our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
Some links to find out more about Swoop:
Swoop engineers get challenging problems to work on from day one. These include complex recommendation algorithms, transaction processing, creating scalable APIs to building new data services. We work with data and want to provide SMEs the best decisions and recommendations based on their specific company profiles and their financial needs.
You will work on our data collection and aggregation engines, enabling the collection of new data points to enrich data profiles of SMEs. You will be responsible for the full delivery process, from proof of concept and design to implementation and delivery in production, providing insights and visualisation of data collected and enriched for internal use or integration within the application.
A bit about you:
- You have 1+ years experience in backend development and keen to learn new tech
- You have a keen interest in data analytics / machine learning development
- You’re passionate about user experience – empathy with customers drives your decisions
- You have some system design skills
- You have some hands-on experience with C# .Net
- You hold yourself to high coding standards
- You consider automated tests a must
- You have some experience with SQL/PostgreSQL and no-SQL datastores
- You are self-motivated and able to work well as part of a distributed engineering team.
- You have strong system design skills and experience building products with scale and performance in mind
- You have working experience with natural language processing techniques
- You have working experience with building recommender systems
- You have working experience with building complex data sourcing systems and reconciliation engines
- Experience with Azure, particularly BigQuery
- Experience with GraphQL, gRPC
- Experience with reporting tools and BI systems (Tableau, Data Studio, …)
- Tools: Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Airflow
- Financial services and/or Open banking API experience
- Knowledge of SME funding options (loans, equity, grants)
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- All the latest tech you need
- Pension plan
- Yoga Classes
- Fitness Classes
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Fitzrovia or Dublin or Birmingham
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have ownership of your work and enjoy the impact you create
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts
- Work within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible and Remote working available.
Apply now with LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2193839869/?refId=5677308971603119142383&trackingId=zua%2FBmEFkG7%2FOCnW1%2BRUlQ%3D%3D&trk=d_flagship3_company
We work with world class partners to help us support businesses with finance