Location: London or Fully remote
Swoop is a marketplace platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to funding solutions and financial savings. Swoop takes the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages an SMEs core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and discover the best funding and saving options for them.
We design systems and journeys that are effortless and intuitive, so that our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
Some links to find out more about Swoop:
This role will own a new function here at Swoop. The lead test engineer will have full ownership and responsibility for creating and managing end-to-end testing including automated front end testing and performance stress testing, and any supporting frameworks.
You’ll be a key contributor to our product development function, ensuring that we release high quality features to our customers.
We are flexible and choose the best tools for the job. We have loads of exciting features in the pipeline and we have a high standard for our products when it comes to performance.
A bit about you:
- You have hands-on experience owning the end to end test function
- You have hands-on experience integrating end to end testing with an existing CI infrastructure
- You have experience with API testing, both manual and through test automations
- You have experience with UI testing tools such as Selenium or Robot
- You have hands-on experience with C#
- You have hands-on experience with a querying language such as SQL/MongoDB
- You are self-motivated and able to work well as part of a distributed product development team
- You’re influential team member that can persuade others to your solutions
- You already have the right to work in the UK
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in the finance industry & Open Banking
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience of, OAuth, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, SQL Server, experience with VueJS
- Exposure to Git, TeamCity (or similar) & Octopus Deploy, Azure (management & VMs)
- Enjoy a competitive salary, 25 days holiday per year and a pension plan
- Flexible working (where possible)
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Have ownership of your work and enjoy the impact you create
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts
- Work within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in London
We work with world class partners to help us support businesses with finance