Swoop is a marketplace platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to funding solutions and financial savings. Swoop takes the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages an SMEs core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and discover the best funding and saving options for them.
What we’re looking from you:
- Good understanding of the technical principles behind editorial SEO.
- Familiar with a range of SEO and analytics tools.
- Desirable: Experience of working within WordPress.
- Able to confidently and proficiently manage, investigate, analyse crawl & log files from tools such as Deepcrawl, screaming frog, custom crawlers, client extractions
- Solid experience and understanding of using Google Analytics and other analytics packages.
- Able to produce accurate and comprehensive SEO audits, with clear view of the issues discovered and relevant recommendations to rectify
- Proactively contributing to our evolving view on Technical SEO, as well and keeping up with industry conversations and trends.
- Work closely with the PPC team to ensure alignment and truly incremental performance for your clients
- Implement and/or work towards a measurement framework to quantify improvements in performance
- Represent and influence SEO requirements across campaign projects across client teams to ensure implementations are SEO friendly and deliver benefit from project initiation.
- Extensive working knowledge of core SEO tools, including Ahrefs, SEMRush, Search Metrics, Majestic, Analytics etc
- Be active in the industry, proactively contributing towards articles, thought leadership pieces and attending events
- Comfortable presenting in meetings, and discussing results, performance and ideas. Whether in ad hoc or organised monthly/quarterly meetings.
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- All the latest tech you need
- Pension plan
- A lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Fitzrovia
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have ownership of your work and enjoy the impact you create
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts
- Work within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible.
This is a full-time position, which can be based in our offices in Fitzrovia, London or you can work remotely.
Apply now with Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2006334976/?refId=899871551600419682634
We work with world class partners to help us support businesses with finance