Location: London / Remote
Swoop is a marketplace platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to funding solutions and financial savings. Swoop takes the pain out of raising finance and saving finance for business owners and financial advisors. No more painful blind research, no more arduous application forms and no more black holes of information. Swoop leverages an SMEs core data points and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and discover the best funding and saving options for them.
We design systems and journeys that are effortless and intuitive, so that our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
Some links to find out more about Swoop:
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer, your experience should ideally focus on designing software products, and your portfolio should clearly outline the problems you’ve taken on with your design work. It should touch on the process you applied to find solutions and overcome challenges, rather than focusing just on visual polish, or the final deliverables.
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to create deliverables (dashboards / web and mobile interactions / model output visualisations etc.) which showcase the full value of the technology which underpin them.
- Conduct interviews and usability tests with end users to understand their workflows, goals, and pain points; synthesising findings and communicating insights to the squad
- Work through design problems from beginning to end, translating insights from research and analytics into concepts that form a rich customer experience within new features, and designing the detailed workflows and interactions required to make them a reality.
- Create high quality visuals, interactions and user journeys, based on a strong understanding of good design principles as well as the Swoop brand
A bit about you:
- You have 4+ years experience working as a Product Designer
- A portfolio showcasing a range of projects
- Experience in carrying out end-to-end design process independently, with examples of activities that span across UX (user research, usability testing, workflow mapping, wire-framing) and UI (visual design, interaction design, motion design)
- Examples of work where you have done discovery and research to understand a problem and then synthesized your findings to come up with design solutions
- Knowledge of prototyping and design tools including Sketch and Invision but are quick to adopt better tools and processes
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual/presentation communication skills
- Financial services and or business banking experience
- Knowledge of SME funding options (loans, equity, grants)
- Interest in working on small business finance
- Interest or experience in data analytics and data visualisation
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Free Yoga and Fitness Classes
- Free subscription to Calm or Headspace
- Discounts and rewards at over 30,000 brands
- Up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Up to 15% off 80+ high street retailers
- Pension plan
- Fully remote or a lovely, spacious, natural light filled office in Fitzrovia, London or Barcelona
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have ownership of your work and enjoy the impact you create
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts
- Work within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
We work with world class partners to help us support businesses with finance