At Swoop, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. Our commitments to customers include:
- To provide you with clear information about the service we offer, including any fees or charges
- aim to understand your business needs, preferences and circumstances as they evolve, in order for us to narrow down the number of funding and savings options that are available to you
- Source the most appropriate funding and savings options for your business, using the information available to us from providers and the information you give us
- Tell you if we cannot find an option we consider suitable
- Aim to provide you with up-to-date information which we will present in a manner that is clear, fair and unambiguous
- Encourage you to ask questions if there is something that you do not understand
- Ensure that service and risk information remains clear and prominent at all times
- Provide you with details of our formal complaint procedure should you be dissatisfied with our service.
How you can help us
To help us give you the service that you require we ask you to:
- Tell us as much as possible about your business income and outgoings, so that we can properly assess how much your business can afford
- Let us know about future changes that might affect your business’s ability to make re-payments for any credit agreement you may enter into (if known)
- Let us know if, at any stage of our discussion, you do not understand an aspect of our service – or product or finance solution
- Tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service and tell us as much as possible about your business income and outgoings, to enable us to properly assess how much your business can afford.
If you have feedback for us please email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for choosing Swoop.