Team: Customer Success, Australia
Swoop is a marketplace platform connecting SMEs (small to medium enterprises) to funding solutions and financial savings. Swoop analyses an SMEs core data and financial information to help business owners understand the funding landscape and discover the best funding and saving options for them. We think of it as healthcare for Business.
We design systems and journeys that are effortless and intuitive, so that our users can spend more time on what they want to do – managing their business.
Some links to find out more about Swoop:
Swoop Funding Managers focus on giving our customers an excellent experience. At Swoop, we put our customers first and want to help them succeed. The small business landscape is always changing so we need Funding Managers who are happy to develop their knowledge of that landscape and combine that with our market leading technology to help people every day. We are looking for a Funding Manager to join the team to help Swoop scale rapidly.
- Managing the sales process for Swoop customers from initial registration to completion
- Building long term relationships with our clients and maximising the opportunity to work together now and in the future
- Assist the wider team in achieving outstanding customer service, deliver outcomes that are both customer centric and commercially viable to help the business achieve its goals. At all times making sure our customers are treated fairly
- Contributing to the culture and development of Swoop and maintaining the reputation of the business at all times
- Matching funding and other products from our marketplace and panel of lenders to customer needs using technology and/or your knowledge of the marketplace
- Developing and maintaining in depth knowledge of commercial lenders, their criteria and credit appetites.
- Undertaking initial appraisal of our customers applications for funding and/or other products, adhering to contractual policies, service level agreements and regulatory standards Swoop is bound by
- Maintaining in real time CRM records, including clear and concise notes, completing tasks, assigning next steps plus completing reports, management information, and analytics for the management team as required.
A bit about you:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Well-developed sense of personal and business integrity, holding yourself and others to high standards
- Excellent organisation and communication skills essential for dealing with business customers and SME lenders
- An active interest, understanding or experience of working with start-up and growth businesses
- An understanding of financial accounts and interest in analysing SME credit data
- The ability to work under pressure, achieve personal and company targets and to meet deadlines when required
- The ability to work remotely and flexibly, as well as meet clients and other partners face-to-face
- The right to work in Australia
- 3 + years of experience in commercial finance broking
- Cert IV or equivalent commercial finance qualification
- Knowledge of SME funding options (loans, equity, grants)
- Active interest in data and technology
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- All the latest tech you need
- Supperannuation plan
- Learn how an exciting business that’s disrupting an industry is scaling up
- Have ownership of your work and enjoy the impact you create
- Have a say in how the business evolves and scales within a start-up environment
- Get to work with some other excellent, like-minded experts
- Work within a transparent, friendly and collaborative culture
- Limitless challenge and scope for development. You are joining us at a very exciting time and have the opportunity to take this role in your preferred direction as we grow
- Flexible working where possible.
Apply now with LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2274649724/
We work with world class partners to help us support businesses with finance