Open a Barclays account
Check you are able to open a Barclays Business Current Account
This service is available as an online journey, which is enabled through our technical integration with Barclays. In most cases you will be to open/switch your account seamlessly with a phone call, and without visiting a branch.
However you will need to visit a branch if:
- Your company have any directors, company secretaries or shareholders other than you.
- Your business is limited by guarantee or franchise.
- You have been declared bankrupt within the past 5 years.
- You have had a Country Court Judgement within the past 6 years.
- You have been disqualified as a company director.
- You have outstanding charges or debentures registered against the company assets.
- You are NOT over 18 years old, permanent UK resident (excluding Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man) with at least 12 months' UK address history
Just a few questions to clarify before you are ready to open a new account or switch from an existing account
This will help the right person from the Barclays team to get in touch
Your application is successfully sent to Barclays business accounts portal. One of the Barclays representatives shall be in touch in the due course.
Something went wrong, we’ve sent a report to our technical support team! Please try again shortly, and if the issue persists, someone will get in touch soon to assist in completing this application.